LAST UPDATED: February 24, 2016
Welcome to TokenEx.com. These Terms of Service govern your access to and use of TokenEx’s (“TokenEx”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) service (the “Service”). The Service is provided by TokenEx, LLC (“TokenEx”), located at 1350 South Boulder Avenue, Suite 1100, Tulsa, OK 74119.
Your access to the Service is expressly conditioned on your compliance with these Terms of Service. By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
About the Service
TokenEx works with organizations in all industries to tokenize, securely vault payment and personally identifiable information data, and integrate their business processes with payment providers and partners that protect against fraud, inappropriate chargebacks, marketing analytics, and other services.
Your permission to use the site is based upon your agreement that you will not:
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary material from any portion of the Services;
- post any content that is illegal, obscene, threatening, abusive, invasive of privacy, sexual, political,religious, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
- distribute any content that consists of or contains software viruses;
- use the Service for any unlawful purpose;
- use false information or impersonate any person or entity;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with any aspect of the Service;
- bypass any measures TokenEx takes to restrict access to the Service or use any software, technology, or other device to manipulate data.
Scope of these Terms of Service
These Terms of Service do not apply to the practices of companies or Web sites that TokenEx does not own or control, or to people whom TokenEx does not employ or manage; these Terms of Service are specific to TokenEx. We encourage you to seek out and read the Terms of Service of each Web site that you visit or use.
By accessing and using the site, you agree that you have read and understand these Terms of Service and you accept and consent to the privacy practices (and any uses and disclosures of information) that are described in these Terms of Service.
TokenEx respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that its users do the same. Pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(i), the United States Copyright Act, TokenEx has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users of the Service who repeatedly infringe the patents or copyrights of others. TokenEx may terminate access for participants or users who are found repeatedly to provide or post protected third party content without necessary rights and permissions.
If you believe that any materials provided by the Service infringe upon your copyrights, please submit your complaint by certified mail, return receipt requested, to:
PO Box 521068
Tulsa, OK 74152-1068
Your complaint must include the following information:
- The date of your notification;
- The signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or patentthat is allegedly infringed;
- A detailed description of the material that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material you claim has been infringed upon is located, by patentnumber;
- Contact information including address, telephone number and email address or the party claimingthe copyright or patent;
- A statement that the party claiming the copyright or patent have a good faith belief that use ofthe material in dispute is not authorized by the copyright/patent alleged owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, thatyou are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright/patent that is allegedly infringed.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR OTHER MATERIAL (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED BY TOKENEX ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING BY TOKENEX. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, TOKENEX DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TOKENEX MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR OTHER MATERIAL (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. SUBJECT TOP A FINAL SIGNED AGREEMENT WITH TOKENED, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS NOT SET FORTH HEREIN.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL TOKENEX, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OR EMPLOYEES, OR ITS LICENSORS OR PARTNERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR OTHER MATERIAL (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS NOT SET FORTH HEREIN.
Changes to these Terms of Service
TokenEx reserves the right to modify or amend these Terms of Service at any time and for any reason. Please note the date at the top of this document to determine the latest revision date of these Terms of Service. Any changes to these Terms of Service will become effective immediately when posted on TokenEx’s site (the “Site”). Your use of the Site following these changes means that you accept the revised Terms of Service.
If you have questions regarding these Terms of Service, please contact TokenEx by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.