LAST UPDATED: March 9, 2018
- About Our Service
TokenEx works with organizations in all industries to provide tokenization, encryption, and data vaulting of any form of data, including but not limited to PCI and ePHI, as a unified “software as a service.” Designed from inception to be payment processor and card-reader device agnostic, TokenEx’s cloud platform integrates transparently with your existing business processes, including all payment providers. Because the sensitive payment, personal, and health data is completely removed from your business systems, a successful breach by hackers and their malware bots results in no loss of data, just streams of tokens that are useless to them.
- About Our Site
The TokenEx website operates primarily as a point of contact for new and potential clients while also working to provide a variety of free and valuable information and resources related to our platform, data protection, and the data security industry in general.
Your permission to use the Site is based upon your agreement that you will not:
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary material from any portion of the Site;
- post any content that is illegal, obscene, threatening, abusive, invasive of privacy, sexual, political, religious, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
- distribute any content that consists of or contains software viruses;
- use the Site for any unlawful purpose;
- use false information or impersonate any person or entity;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with any aspect of the Service;
- bypass any measures TokenEx takes to restrict access to the Site or our Service or use any software, technology, or other device to manipulate data.
TokenEx respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that its users do the same. Pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(i), the United States Copyright Act, TokenEx has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users of the Site who repeatedly infringe the patents or copyrights of others. TokenEx may terminate access for participants or users who are repeatedly found to provide or post protected third party content without necessary rights and permissions.
7. Copyright/Patent Complaints
If you believe that any materials provided by the Site infringe upon your intellectual property, please submit your complaint by certified mail, return receipt requested, to:
PO Box 521068
Tulsa, OK 74152-1068
Your complaint must include the following information:
- The date of your notification;
- The signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or patent that is allegedly infringed;
- A detailed description of the material that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material you claim has been infringed upon is located, by patent number;
- Contact information including address, telephone number and email address or the party claiming the copyright or patent;
- A statement that the party claiming the copyright or patent have a good faith belief that use of the material in dispute is not authorized by the copyright/patent alleged owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright/patent that is allegedly infringed.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR OTHER MATERIAL (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OBTAINED FROM THE SITE IS PROVIDED BY TOKENEX ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING BY TOKENEX. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, TOKENEX DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TOKENEX MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR OTHER MATERIAL (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OBTAINED FROM THE SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. SUBJECT TO A FINAL SIGNED AGREEMENT WITH TOKENEX, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS NOT SET FORTH HEREIN.
9. Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL TOKENEX, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OR EMPLOYEES, OR ITS LICENSORS OR PARTNERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR OTHER MATERIAL (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OBTAINED FROM THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS NOT SET FORTH HEREIN.